Monday, March 26, 2007; 9:03 PM

"All bloggers are liars, they cheat people using all kinds of methods. From my understanding, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women."

“Bloggers like to spread rumours, they don’t like national unity. Today our country has achievements because we are tolerant and compromising. Otherwise we will have civil war."

"Malays will kill Chinese, Chinese will kill Malays, Indians will kill everybody"

- Malaysian Member of Parliament for Putrajaya Datuk Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor

Um, yeah, haha. Malaysian goverment cracks me up sometimes. So I suppose my pink!-ified blog filled with posts about bad dreams, cute boys and tv shows is all some discreet, secret ploy to destroy my country. And since my best friend happens to be a Malay, wow, this totally means either she will kill me or I will kill her, but we'll both end up being killed by an Indian anyway. I have surreal mental images of us pummeling each other to death with monster pillows. Death by pillow fight!

Really, how generalizing. All bloggers are liars.

I'M SORRY GUYZ. ACTUALLY.....ACTUALLY....I AM A MALE. All this while I have been lying about my gender, my sexuality, my penchant for strawberry-cake and ... *gasp* I'm not even 19! I'm actually 80 years old posting from my basement, surrounded by cats. Oh wait, no, I don't even really love animals, because it was all a lie.
I am a woman blogger, so of course I cheat you all, zomg, how shameful. Oh wait, no, the woman bit was a lie, so I'm not a woman? Oh dear, now I'm just confused.

I love my country, but sometimes it's embarassing. Honestly, if you're going to have public speeches, dear minister, please don't make such generalizing remarks. Personally, I find this quite funny. Embarassing, but funny. Oh yeah, by the way, I don't take my government seriously. I mean - how could I?! ;) After all, I'm supposedly plotting to overthrow Malaysia and kill Malays, oh lulz.

Anyways, politics aside, there's some good news. I got an extension on my Web3D assignment, whoo-hoo! All hands in the lecture hall shot straight up when the lecturer asked if we were in approval of an extension, all 100+ hands.
So hoorah! I have an extra week to work on it.
But alas. There's no extention on my Web Programming assignment, which is just as many levels of torture and hell as Web3D. Let's face it, Yin isn't very gifted at coding.

I started back at Coffee Bean today, and was reminded once again just how much I hate the job. Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. It's repulsive with every inch of my body. I seriously considered quitting - as in, seriously. If not for the fact that I have to earn money to visit my boyfriend, and that trip to Japan in October - I would have quit today, right now. When things get too harsh at work I just purse up my lips and mutter ferociously to myself under my breath, "Harajuku, Hong Kong. Harajuku, Hong Kong. Harajuku, Hong Kong. Harajuku, Hong Kooooooooong~!"

*sigh*

=(

Corinne said I can make her laugh until she gets an asthma attack. I'm flattered.

Okay, back to assignments. I would explode, but I'm too tired.

Labels: , ,