Friday, March 23, 2007; 7:03 PM
GOING CRAZY
SORRY THIS POST IS GOING TO BE INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND WILL BE ALL IN CAPS-LOCK BECAUSE I AM QUITE CERTAIN NODES WILL BE OOZING OUT OF MY BRAIN, NOSE, EARS, EYES, MOUTH AND JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE THERE IS A HOLE SOON.

PROGRAMMING HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU MORE THAN I HATE PRESERVED VEGETABLES. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I HAVE TO TAKE THIS STUPID SUBJECT. WHAT WEB3D WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WEB3D I HATE YOU AND YOUR NODES AND YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR DEF INLINE CRAP AND YOUR ROUTES AND YOUR INTERPOLATORS AND YOUR FIELDS AND I HOPE SOMEBODY PUSHES YOU OFF A CLIFF AND YOU BREAK ALL YOUR RIBS AND DIE YOU YOU YOU WHO CAUSES ME SO MUCH GRIEF AND MENTAL ANGUISH. PLEASE TO BE STAYING AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE I AM THIS CLOSE TO COMMITTING SUICIDE BY DRINKING MY BOTTLE OF DISHWASHING DETERGENT MMK BB.

YOU KNOW I'D RATHER JUMP OFF MY BALCONY THAN DO THIS STUPID ASSIGNMENT WHAT WHAT WHAT YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?! OH HAY STFU.

D: D: D: D: D: ~FIERCE~


THAT IS ALL.

Labels: ,