Wednesday, March 28, 2007; 6:10 PM
HAPPINESS!!!
:D

We all changed our elective from Web 'Torture' Programming to Digital Imaging in Photoshop, which means OMG NO MORE SLAVING LIKE HELL OVER THAT STUPID ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND RIPPING OUT HAIR AND KILLING MYSELF OMG OMG YES.

:D :D :D

Words cannot express my happiness and relief, I almost started crying when our coordinator said we could switch. All of us trooped up to his office in a massive group - and I mean massive - to get the real deal. So we all signed our enrolment variation forms and then ran all the way down 11 floors of stairs, yelling and running and jumping and whooping for joy. It was insane. Insanely happy! :D

Finally RMIT!! You are doing something right! Never have I heard of throwing a bunch of design and art students headfirst into a hardcore programming subject.

YES I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK AT PHP AND JAVASCRIPT AND CGI EVER AGAIN OMG YES.

So now the only hard thing left is Web 3D, but I can cope with that. Web 3D isn't as bad as Web Programming.

It's so amusing to think of the web programming lecture next week when the lecturer will walk in and find half his class gone. :D

And YES for Flash animation! Yay! Yay yay yay yay. Things are finally starting to look up.

AND THIS MEANS MORE FREE TIME. Digital Imaging is online, so no contact hours! I can actually sleep! I can actually go to work without stressing about time! I can actually have a life!

Which means NEXT TUESDAY IS TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES NIGHT for us! Yes! Whoo hoo, childhood! Me and bro used to love that show!

And tomorrow night we're hitting the Walking With Dinosaurs Exhibition, so omg night out with friends was something I thought would be completely impossible this year. I can't believe it!

Oh, you can't wipe the smile off our faces. Never mind that I pulled an all-nighter last night trying to work on my stupid programming. I don't need to stress about that anymore! I'M SO HAPPY~!!! :D

Labels: