Monday, March 26, 2007; 2:33 AM
i can't escape
Oh, it's on.

It's so on.

I'm not going to sleep until I finish this assignment, thus allowing me some time for the other assignment, also due on the same day.
Never mind the fact that I worked for another exhausting 12 hours today at the barn, and right now I'd give my life just to collapse and die - or better yet, sleep.
Also never mind the fact that I have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow to start my Coffee Bean job, and seeing that it's already past two in the morning, means that I'll have less than 4 hours sleep tonight, if I do sleep at all.

My whole body is aching and my brain is on shut-down mode, but I don't want to whine, somehow this must be done. I do, however, want to cry - but the only method that seems to be even remotely effective in alleviating stress at the moment is blasting out trashy pop songs on my headphones. I find cheerleading songs from Bring It On the most effective. Gawd, their songs are just so head-boppy. Especially that rock song that the dude recorded for Torrance with his guitar. Somehow hearing someone scream seems to substitute for me screaming instead.

....okay, you know what. I take that back. I'm going to just collapse on my keyboard if I don't hit the sack now.

I think I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. YIN. NEEDS. HUGS. EMERGENCY.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Theresia said...
you'll get through this Yin =) no worries. I've had less than 16 hours of sleep in the last 3 days with one of them only sleeping for just 2 hours...slept at 4.30 in the morning and woke up at 6.30 for school. Sucks but it'll be worth it as long as you don't give up.

gambatte ne~

Blogger Yin said...
Thanks a bunch. Yeah, I should stop whining. xD Wow, 2 hours sleep. Your'e awesome! I would be dead. xD