Friday, March 23, 2007; 9:29 PM
ILU JOE &hearts
Back In Black says:
how are you doing?

Back In Black says:
with web3d..........
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
LOL IVE BEEN WORKING ON IT ALL NIGHT YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND I CANT EVEN GET PAST QUESTION 1 D: D: D:

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
HAY U GNNA ATTEND M FUNERAL

Back In Black says:
lol

Back In Black says:
here we go again

Back In Black says:
this is like the tenth time that i say 'sure i'll be there'
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
ASKJALSJKA IM GUNNA DIEEE
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
DIE
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
U KNOW
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
DIE
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
LYK DEAD

Back In Black says:
LOL
Back In Black says:
which part are you stuck on dead person?

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
I DUNNO
IM JUST STUCK
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
D:

Back In Black says:
*need 3 of these with different values

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
yeh thats what i did....rite? Only once for the first
lol u gave me heart attack

Back In Black says:
LOL
Back In Black says:
why dont you get me >[ lol?

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
NVM UR HANDSOME OK Y/Y

Back In Black says:
LOL what thats gotta do with web3d??

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
LOL u so smart

Back In Black says:
lol are you being sarcstic

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
route fromnode="value_changed" tonode="FOLD-1" tofield="set_rotation"

AM I RITE Y/N

Back In Black says:
its wrong

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
route fromnode="FOLDER" fromfield="value_changed" tonode="FOLD-1" tofield="set_rotation"

AM I RITE y/n

Back In Black says:
YES!!!
Back In Black says:
that was fast lol

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
OIZZIT
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YOU = AWESOME

Back In Black says:
lol you = wanna die 24/7

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
i cant see anything wrong with it D:

Back In Black says:
i dontsee anything wrong

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
me neither omg! D:

Back In Black says:
deos yours say error?

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
no its just a blank screen

Back In Black says:
ohh you inline is wrong

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YES
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YESSS
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
IT WORKS OMG
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YOU ARE AWESOME

Back In Black says:
LOL

*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YOU ARE LIKE AWESOME
*Yin - OMG I HATE WEB3D HAAATE says:
YOU ARE FRICKIN DAMN AWESOME

Back In Black says:
lol

LOL ILU JOE. ♥ Y U SO ~*HANDSOME*~ AND ~*SMART*~ BB

Labels: , ,