Saturday, March 24, 2007; 2:28 AM
more spam
WHAT IS THE POINT OF AN OCTAHEDRON.

OTHER THAN MAKING MY LIFE HELL AND DEPRIVING ME OF SLEEP, WHAT IS THE POINT.

WHAT IS THE POINT WHAT IS THE POINT WHAT IS THE POINT.

CAN BUILDING AN OCTAHEDRON WIN ME THE LOTTERY. CAN BUILDING AN OCTAHEDRON MAKE ME TALLER. CAN BUILDING AN OCTAHEDRON GET ME A JOB. CAN BUILDING AN OCTAHEDRON CLEAR UP PIMPLES. CAN BUILDING AN OCTAHEDRON BUY ME A HORSE.

THIS IS USELESS AND POINTLESS Y/Y.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY. JOE IS WORKING ON JAVASCRIPT AND I AM WAILING OVER WEB3D PROGRAMMING STUPID OCTAHEDRONS AND ISOCAHEDRONS AND SOCCER BALLS. AT LEAST HE IS KEEPING ME AWAKE OVER MSN WITH THE ~LULZ~.

I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER OCTAHEDRON FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE.

YOU ALL HAVE TO BEAR WITH THESE CRAZY AWFUL POSTS UNTIL SEMESTER IS OVER AND STRESS IS GONE.

WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS. I SHOULD BE DRAWING DAMMIT. I'M IN A DESIGN COURSE. WHY AM I PROGRAMMING STUPID OCTAHEDRONS. WHAT WHAT WHAT.

DO NOT WANT. DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT.

Labels: , ,