Sunday, April 15, 2007; 1:32 PM
=/
Ugh, not in the mood. Not in the mood to blog, not in the mood for anything lately. It's not that I'm bored per se, and it's certainly not that there's nothing to do (oh, there's a lot to do, it's just a matter of actually doing) but everything just feels so blaargh lately.

.....I wonder what everyone else is doing now.

Oh, the barn offered me a permanent full/part time job to come in and be their main stable manager during weekdays, which means I will be finally able to quit Coffee Bean and do a job I love once and for all! Lovely prospect - unfortunately I have Uni most weekdays so I can't do it. D: I didn't think of it at first, until my other boss suddenly said she wasn't keen on the thought of me working so much for them because she'd really rather me have the time to pass my course well instead of working so much around the barn. And then I remembered my visa only allows me to work a maximum of 20 hours per week. Ugh.

Oh well, it still made me happy inwardly that they offered me the position in the first place - and that my boss cares more about me passing my Uni rather than helping them out. :) My barn's the greatest, y/y!

Agh, not in the mood not in the mood. *sigh* Maybe I'll go camp on YouTube for a bit. >_<

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Nastasya said...
Oooh... well yeah, that's exciting that they offered you the position. ^^ It shows what a great worker you are for them and that they really appreciate you. Also, it's really great that your boss is considerate of your schooling. A lot of people wouldn't care. It looks like you're working for a good place. ^^

Blogger Yin said...
yup yup I'm really grateful to be working there. ^^ So much better than coffee *cough* bean *cough* xD