Thursday, April 12, 2007; 1:20 PM
Hello Kitty Airline?!
I saw this bit of news and I just had to post. Seriously, WHUT?!?!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/11804597.html

AHAHAHAHA. Omg, awesome. Is it wrong that I actually want to ride that airplane so bad??? Quick, what country is it based in?!? I'm so there. I can't stand Hello Kitty, but HELLO KITTY BENTO as an inflight meal!!!?? They have Hello Kitty STAMPED SAUSAGES!!! YES PLZ. Though I would feel mortifyingly embarassed showing a Hello Kitty airplane ticket to a customs officer.

Oh my goodness, Hello Kitty is going to take over the world. I can't stop laughing. This is absurdly hilarious in all it's WTF glory.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger beedoooog!! said...
I'm right behind you, sister!!!!!

Blogger Nastasya said...
MUST HAVE TICKETS NOW PLZKTHX!!!!!!!

OMG! I don't like Hello Kitty anymore but how COOL would it be to say, "Yeah, I'm going to arrive on the Hello Kitty Airline. I'll try to snag you some Hello Kitty bento." SO COOL!

I think it's in Singapore? OMG! LET'S GO THERE, YIN!!!! XDDDD

Blogger Theresia said...
those looks sooo good XD

...

omg hahahaha i just imagined those cookies and stamps as Cloud chibi shaped and him winking at you instead of hello kitty XDDD

Blogger Yin said...
@beedoooog- YES LETS GOOO!!! *dances* <33

xDD omg, Cloud Airlines, how AWESOME would that be?! Hurry, someone submit a proposal to Square-Enix! A FF airline, I would so fly that!! Excellent idea, theresia!!

@Tash - OMG YES. LOOKIT that Hello Kitty sugar packet lololol!! I would totally take heaps of those and put them in my handbag to give to people as souvenirs. And the food actually looks YUM!! LETS GO NOW!!! xDD