Wednesday, April 4, 2007; 11:15 PM
I heeessss at thee
So my brother plans on this supposedly awesome outing on Sunday with Micheal, we're going to the movies and maybe do some shopping. Now, it would be fairly awesome - that is, until bro suddenly mentioned, "Oh by the way I invited Miss M* as well."

*fictional name

I don't usually dislike people - I don't think I've actually really hated anyone in my entire life. Miss M, however, just happens to be one of those extremely rare few that I do hold a strong feeling of dislike for. Not hate, mind you. Not hate. Just an extreme dislike.
She was my junior back in Junior High, and her cousin was my classmate. Her cousin I have no problem with, in fact we were pretty good friends until he transferred schools. Miss M, on the other hand, was one of those b*tches (please excuse the language) who walked around as if she owned the place and took pleasure out of picking on people she deemed less awesome than herself, or people whom she knew wouldn't have the guts to chew her out on it. Oh, how I disliked her. Her holier-than-thou attitude really grated on my nerves, I shudder when I think about it now. I dearly longed to squash her into her place many a time, but I was much too polite to place my foot up her butt when she started twanging my nerves. I did politely tell her to shut up and get the hell out of my face a couple of times however, and eventually she ceased attempting to step on me and moved on to some other poorly victim(s) instead.

Junior High was so so so so long ago, but she's just one of those people that I'd really rather not see again for the rest of my life. Oh, I know, it was so long ago, perhaps she's changed for the better now, but I ran into her at the end of last year, and with the very first eye-contact, I knew immediately she was just the same b*tch she ever was, only perhaps snarkier and more cunning with age. We smiled and exchanged polite How-Are-Yous, as all girls do - but the uncomfortable tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I also noticed her ability to irk me greatly with her subtle snarky remarks has only increased with the years.

Why are girls so catty? You don't see boys having this problem with each other. My brother seems completely oblivious to my lack of enthusiasm regarding Miss M, and I wonder if it's just a girl thing or if boys are just completely dense towards closet girly catfights. In fact, he chided me for not being thrilled at the prospect of a bitch-reunion, much to my indignance. Geez, boys!

*sigh* I wish I could squeeze out of having to spend an entire day with her this weekend. Maybe I could just say I have to work and run off to spend the day at Sammy or MJY's place instead, but then I'd feel so bad about lying. Oh dear. Suck it up, Yin. Just one day. Looks likely to be the longest day of my life, however. D:

Enough whining now! In other news, we ended up standing in the middle of the street today, talking for an entire hour with MJY, McGeek and McCutie. The conversation ranged from FF12 --> Digimon --> Sports --> Dodgeball --> Games in high school --> Mushrooms --> Food --> Iron Chef. It was awesome. xD

And then MJY took me aside and in true honour to our recent Walking With Dinosaurs experience + upcoming easter, gave me an Easter surprise!!





Omg, chocolate overload complete with giant golden egg and choco-rocks!! You're killing me!! xD And that dinosaur = cutest thing ever, y/y?
Thank you MJY~!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Fara said...
I'm so sorry to bother you Yin! How are you?
I wanted to ask you something. Long ago you said something about an Advent Children bonus that was VERY Clerith. I want so badly to see it! The thing is that we don't get it here so I can't buy it. My parents hate the idea of buying something online as well..
So do you have any idea where I can see it???
Thank you so much for you time!
Kisses!
Fara

Blogger Nastasya said...
Aaagh! I hate junior high b*tches. It seems like they never change! I mean, they may learn how to appear nicer and more approachable but they're still mean spirited and spiteful on the inside. I mean, that whole nice thing is just so they can gather followers that they can squash on later when they feel the need. Ugh. I'm glad I was too invisible in middle school to get picked on by anyone, but I saw it so much and it made me so angry. Grrr...

And that dinosaur is SO CUTE! omg! I never get stuff for Easter T3T My family doesn't really celebrate it anymore, my grandparents were they only ones who were really pushing everyone to come to family dinner but they don't even do that anymore. ;___;

Also, I've been meaning to ask you, if you don't mind... but what is your living arrangement like in Australia? Do you live with your brother or some other people or do you live by yourself? Sorry if I'm being nosy but I was just wondering about it. DX

Blogger Yin said...
@Fara - Hello! No, no bother at all. *is a greedy comment-pig* xD

Clerith AC bonus..?? ?? Hm? What do you mean? The movie? Distance? Reminiscence? The movie itself was pretty Cleris, Distance was just Cloud tlaking on the phone in multiple locations (including the flowerfield *squee*) and Reminiscence was flashback of FF7, Cleris scenes included. Aerith wasn't in Last Order, so I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean by Advent Children bonus. Where did I mention it, was it at the CxA forums? =)

Tash - Ugh, I know, tell me about it!! You wonder what sort of euphoria being bitchy gives them, and yet they're still popular because they're pretty, or people just don't dare to piss them off. It's so irksome. I hate how they appear so nice and sweet and darling and then the very next second they turn around and transform into Mrs Trunchbull from Hell. <.<

What! You must buy some choccie eggs for Easter, even if not celebrated! Cute bunny-shaped chocs = instant win! *drools*
And I live with my brother in a dingy little apartment out in the suburbs here, but the only time we see each other is when he comes back right before I go to bed, or the rare occasion he comes back for dinner. So I'm pretty much on my own most of the time. xDD