Sunday, April 29, 2007; 3:53 AM
I'm sleep deprived because of you
McCool : as enjoyable as this is...
it is VERY late

Yin : its 330 OH GOD

McCool : what u doin tmrw

Yin : I HAVE WORK LOL
I HAVE TO GET UP IN A FEW HOURS LOLOL
WHAT HAVE WE DONE

McCool : you know I've never spoken to anyone on my list for this long before
hahahaha

Yin : It's a personal best
but wow, this is a record, even for me!
I can hear birds singing! This is not good! Hahahaha

McCool : I actually enjoy this

Yin : haha the sun is going to rise soon
what have we done lol


LOL that was last night.

Tonight, we talked until 4am. (okay, I was doing assignments as well but WTF)

4 AM!!!


I've never spoken with someone on messenger until 4 am. In my entire life!!! What do we talk about?! We just seem to have so much to talk about!!!

Yin : I think we broke our own record.

McCool : Every night seems later than the previous!
You should get some sleep. You only had a few hours last night.

Yin : Thanks to you, lol. Okay, let's call it quits for now. You need your beauty sleep.

McCool : You need it more!
I don't need to be 'beautiful' if I'm already 'cool'. hahahahahaaaahahaa


Oh, McCool.

Labels: