Friday, May 25, 2007; 10:10 PM
Toxic
I'm not pretty.

Well, I'm not stunningly pretty. At least, I don't think so. I'm not the kind of girl who gets on the tram and every single head turns to gape at.

But I'm not ugly. I'm okay. I'm average, I guess. I'm not that bad. I'm not beautiful, but I'm not ugly. I'm okay.

If I saw myself on the streets, I wouldn't think I'm drop-dead gorgeous. But I wouldn't think I'm heinous either. I wouldn't ask myself out, but I wouldn't say no to a date.

I could prettify myself if I wanted to. To what extent, I'm not sure - but I could prettify myself. Trouble is, it's just too darn cold to bother about how I look or if every strand of my hair falls in the correct place. I can be fairly confident about how I look, but I can also lose that confidence really easily. I should feel better about myself, and I will.

Hey, it's a start.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Jin said...
I can say that you are. Please don't lose that confidence in yourself!

Blogger Nastasya said...
As one girl to another... if I were a boy I wouldn't ask you out... because I would be too afraid you would say no because you're too pretty for me.

Every time I see a picture of you, I think to myself about how pretty you are and you just keep on getting prettier. ^^

Blogger Yin said...
the keyword to photos is severely photoshopped. xD I'm really not that much of a looker in real life.