Wednesday, June 6, 2007; 6:14 PM
Falling in
Just a short update. =)

I'm not riding Midnight anymore! They've moved me up to Shrimpy, that arse of a horse that I shudder at the thought of riding, just because he's a real challenge and so hard to ride. We started out like crap, but I'll be damned if I let Shrimpy get the better of me, and I like to believe that I've improved with all the work Midnight did with me, so I worked like I've never worked before and I got Shrimpy!!

He was great once I got him into the mindset, and once or twice we had a couple of setbacks, but overall it was great! We didn't jump too high, but we did jump some and it was awesome. Lori rode in the lesson with us, and I felt really grand to be able to ride with Lori. Shrimpy tends to fall in a lot, so that really pushed me, but I hope I'll be able to ride them out better with time.

Yes, just happy that I managed to ride Shrimpy! Shrimpy! One of the harder horses to ride at the center! Yay for progress! =)

Major exam this Friday, I'm sick and I'm hanging in there. Wish me luck! ♥

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Nastasya said...
Aah, congratulations! :3

Good luck on your exam, and feel better!!