Wednesday, July 11, 2007; 3:13 AM
Harry Frickin Potter!!!
Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter!

Going to watch it in less than 24 hours, YAAAYYY. Even better, going to watch it with the two of the favourite boys in my life - my brother and my boy! =)

Even better, going to watch it in Gold Class seats!!! Even better, going to watch it on Opening Night!!! Even better, dinner with the two boys before the movie!! Even better, going horse-riding before the movie!! Even better, going to see my boy in the morning before horse-riding and the movie!!

HARRY POTTER YAYYY I AM SO EXCITED EVEN THOUGH I AM 20 YEARS OLD YAYY HARRY POTTER :D :D :D

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Nastasya said...
HHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRYYYYYYY POOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

Blogger Yin said...
I'VE WATCHED IT!!! :D

Just got back! Have you watched it, Tash!? I need someone to fangirl with me!! xDD