Wednesday, July 18, 2007; 2:22 AM
Iie, sumimasen!!!
Uni has started again, and even though my timetable is so many levels of crap, it was awesome to meet my crazy friends again and laugh until I can laugh no more. It's a kind of torture how they make me laugh until I would almost rather die then feel my guts crawling their way up through my pounding lungs.

A lecturer walked into our studio whilst we were sitting away giggling at night, and remarked that she could hear us laughing from all the way down the corridor. "Ah, youth." was her parting remark, and I couldn't agree more.

We had Japanese today, and the group of us were bursting into fits of uncontrollable giggles whilst everyone else in the class was sitting in stoic seriousness, paying extremely close attention to "Ohayo gozaimasu" and "konnichiwa". He made me cry twice yesterday and today, even resulting in me locking myself in his bathroom to pull myself together - but I've never been happier in my life.

Ah, youth.

Labels: ,