Wednesday, August 22, 2007; 11:41 PM
Just happiness
Sometimes I'm not so sure anymore....

I'm just so grateful for Midnight, who puts everything into perspective when I'm feeling any kind of doubt or insecurity. Sometimes all it really does to achieve happiness is something as simple as sharing a carrot.

I've been dealt my cards a million and one times and I've played a million and one games; now all I want is just for someone to stick it out with me till the end. Nobody ever seems to give a damn though. I'm so used to it, I just feign ignorance now.
I guess I've just seen this scene too many times before, I already know what's coming. Every time I tell myself I won't be in this situation again, but I always end up here. Maybe I'm jinxed. Sometimes it's different, sometimes it differs, sometimes it takes longer, but I've seen so many variations of this scene and is it sad that it no longer comes to me as a huge surprise?

The question on Postsecret for today was what you would wish for if you had one wish? Almost everyone replied "Love" or "Happiness". I guess human needs are really that simple, everyone just wants to be happy. Happiness is different for everyone, it could be a loving family, a boyfriend/girlfriend to fall asleep with, a good canter, or even something as simple as a roof over our heads.

I'm no different. I just want to be happy. And I am happy. At least, I try to be. It's not easy sometimes. But I do try. That's gotta be worth something, right?

So why do I keep seeing this scene again and again? Won't someone just stick with me till the end?

Labels: