Wednesday, August 8, 2007; 1:56 AM
My life, give it back!
This gives me an excuse to pick at my nails without anyone stopping me, because it's time to ramp it up and today I said a very hasty farewell to McCool just before he goes into full lock-down mode to work on assignments, leaving me fidgety, pacing around my apartment and eating cookies on impulse as I probably won't be seeing him for the next, oh - I don't know, week or so? Then again, a week is nothing compared to eight years, and I guess I'm accustomed to not seeing a significant other for an extended period of time, but oh, it's so annoying how a few days feels like eight years. How DID I manage before??

Though I really should be in lock-down mode, working on my assignments as well. That, my dears, is another matter entirely, one that I shall choose not to discuss.

Anyhow, the reason there was no whiny, sappy pre-lockdown scene with sweeping ocean waves and dramatic music playing in the background (I said "Goodbye", he said "Take care.") was because EADWINE* IS IN TOWN!!!! Yuss, my secret lover from the world of the Netz has flown all the way from the land of windmills and tulips and pointy wooden shoes (I'm talking about Holland) and I met her today!! God, it is weird to see someone you normally talk to on webcam suddenly materialize in real-life, and oh, she is as cute and as sweet as she is online and she has the most adorable Dutch accent I have ever heard! Not that I've heard any, but even if I had, I'm sure hers is the most adorable anyway!

Her parents were equally adorable and we quickly discovered our shared passion for ice-cream and lemon lime bitters. It was only a few hours, but it was so surreal. =)

And on Saturday night it was Ly's 21st birthday bash, so we all turned up and had a blast despite the rain and train delays and my hands smelling like horse feed.


































Monday night has become a sort of ritual for MJY, the McDudes and me to go out for dinner after class. It's something to look forward to after a long, hard week of work, and I was tired, but I thought it was cute how you were snapping away photos of me.

















Oh, and now I miss you quite terribly.

PS : My friends totally made me join Facebook. LOL, as if Friendster isn't hectic enough. Anyways, add me on there if any of you are Facebookers! =)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Nastasya said...
I'm sure you'll be alright. I hope the week goes by quickly for you. ^.^;;

But.. yay facebook! :3

Anonymous nikkou-chan said...
Added you in Facebook. (Denisse is the name ;D) I don't really use Facebook though since I'm so attached to my Friendster (I'm just there because my old classmate invited me XD).

Blogger Yin said...
Yayyy facebookers!! :D I joined cause my friends made me too hahaha.