Friday, September 7, 2007; 3:48 AM
Are you there?
Please let's talk about this. Please let's just talk about this.

Don't say you don't know, and don't say you don't care, and don't ask me what I want, and don't just dissapear and avoid it like you always do. Please don't turn around, and please don't put down that phone, because please, I need you to bite your tongue and be strong and talk about this.

Because if we don't talk about this, its' going to come to a big, horrible, sticky, messy end - and I don't want that, because I want you to be with me and I need you to understand, and I need you to talk about this.

Don't say you don't know, because that's not helping. Nothing is helping, but this needs desperate helping, and this needs to be saved. Don't say you're sorry and I won't say I'm sorry but we need to talk about this.

Let's talk about this. Please. I hate it when you walk away because I just want to run after you. Don't do this to me, it scares me. I need you.