Thursday, September 13, 2007; 1:00 AM
aint' stopped crying since you kissed her
I travelled 45 minutes on that train at night just to deliver you a bottle of water you wanted. You left it on the floor of the lab and I asked you if you had left anything behind.
You said No.

You didn't stay over tonight because you had to work on your animation project. When you got home, I asked you if you were going to work on your animation tonight.
You said No.

I asked if I could stay with you in Uni tomorrow, because I wanted your company.
You said No.

I bought you a couple of CDs you really wanted and was really happy. Then I asked you if I could kiss you at the traffic lights.
You said No.

I asked if we could leave the lights on for just a little while longer, because I wanted to cuddle for just a little while longer.
You said No.

When I was walking home alone today, I asked myself again, Is this all really worth it?
I said Yes.