Saturday, September 15, 2007; 10:42 PM
Let's go out of this place
"If there is a way, I shall come for you...I shall always find you....though the world and fire and the end of all things stands between us."
-Thor

I blame A Walk To Remember for making me bawl like a baby tonight and for putting me into an Ultimate Sappy Mood.

My fingernails are a glistening sheen of clear gloss and it's been a long time since they've been this long and this shiny with nail polish on them. I can actually use them to type! It's been a whole week and I only picked one fingernail all week! One! It's a miracle. It never ceases to surprise me, the lengths girls go to for the boys they love. I believe that girls never really want to carry a baby around for nine months, or wear skirts in winter, or wax their bikini lines (or paint their fingernails) but they do it because they love a boy - or hope to be loved by a boy.

Of course, that's not to say that a person's life should completely revolve around someone else, but everything means nothing if you're alone. I don't know where I read this quote before but, "Life starts when you stop living for yourself and start living for someone else."

I look after the horses like my own children (perhaps even better) and I know what it feels like to know that one life breathed easier because you lived.

It's such a shame that I always love more than I am loved, but I suppose that in itself is something worth living for. Maybe someday someone will love me just as much, if not more. Until then, I'll keep on smiling.

Labels: