Friday, September 28, 2007; 1:09 AM
work work work oh snap
Wow, for the first time in my life I'm actually not looking forward to the weekend at all.

I'm thinking it's good because it gives me a chance to step back and take a breather and sort myself out, but ugh ugh ugh since when have I become so clingy?

Anyways, my assignments have eased off considerably and I'm not as stressed as I was anymore. The semester is coming to an end soon and No I Don't Want To Graduate but I do want my holidays to come, oh, they couldn't come any faster! C'mon holidays, come already!

Work has been annoying lately because we have a new manager who just drives.me.insane. She changes my shifts around without notification, bosses everyone around the shop, acts rude, takes breaks whenever she likes and just pisses me off so bad.

I can't want to quit I can't wait to quit I can't wait to quit I can't wait to qui-- NO WAIT I will be broke if I quit anytime soon. AGH!!! Coffee Bean, you own my soul.
That's it! I've had enough! I'm quitting when the end of November swings round! Or if I get a job offer during the graduate exhibition, I'm quitting immediately! I will be so broke! Ha ha ha!

Ah, few more hours and it's the weekend. How depressing. I hate going to bed and seeing your pillow all squashed up and empty and your blanket looking all forlorn at the side of the bed. D:

*sigh*

Labels:

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi yin,
I'm a lurker/reader of your blog and I really love hearing about your trials & tribulations with horses. are you ever going to do another horse video now that you're more advanced? I'd love to see some of the horses you talk about and jumping (!!), etc... I remember seeing your old video (the one on a ranch) and I loved it, probably because I'm just starting down the horseback riding path myself. anyways... that's all :)

Blogger Yin said...
Why hello there! *waves* Thanks for reading, at least I know my readers are still alive! =D

Yeah, I'd love to do another horse video, unfortunately there is nobody handy to film or photograph me riding! :'( I'll try and get my boyfriend out with a video camera sometime during the holidays though, I have no idea what I look like on a horse now and it would be a great way to study my position etc.

Haha, next time I'm messing around the barn I'll take some photos of the horsies. :) And of course, if I ever go back up to the ranch as well.

Good luck with your riding!