Monday, October 29, 2007; 6:33 PM
:)
Posting from the boy's place BECAUSE HE IS ON THE PS3 WHILE I SIT HERE IN BOREDOM *POKE* *POKE* *POKE* *POKE*

XD

I have a barista competition at Coffee Bean tomorrow and I don't know why we are forced to partake in a competition that we don't even want to compete in! I'm just gonna let Gracie win. We have to invent a drink of my own and after much consultation with the boy, I've decided to create a Cherry + White Chocolate Ice Blended drink, although I have absolutely no idea what it will taste like. Mwahaha.

What shall I call it? Cherry Frenzy? Cherry Deluxe? Blood Falling On Snow? Happy Cherry? Cherry-licious? Chee-ry? Pink Blossoms? Cherry Blossoms?

The boy's mum is starting to talk to me. :) Yay!

He lent me his DS as well so I can play Nintendogs!!! Yayyyy!! And FF3 and 4 remakes too! Yay!
2 Comments:
Blogger kuraaku said...
Hmm... I like blood falling on snow... haha. Dunno how people would take to that, though. Should the name not incorporate some sort of reference to white chocolate as well?

Blogger Yin said...
XD

Unfortunately I didn't get to make it in the end because the competition was called off and Gracie won by default. Oh well!