Monday, November 12, 2007; 12:45 AM
I mean
I love it, I love it, I love it.

I love flicking my eyes open every two seconds with one arm draped lazily over your knee and your toes nuzzling my elbow to watch you lip-sync to me like a goof. I love resting my head on your tummy and sharing your lap with the furry little dog. I love watching you blush in nervousness as I push you onto the bed with a flurry of giggles, I love how we swing hands and randomly burst into dance on the streets, I love how you cheerfully reply "Sure!" whenever I suggest we should get married and live happily ever after, I love how we whisper until we fall asleep, not even awake to hear who gets the last whisper in. I love standing at the bottom step of the stairs and having you lift me down so I don't feel the cold floor, I love laughing at silly things at the supermarket with you, I love it when you kiss my hand like a princess. A million and one more little things that I just could not list them all and despite our shortcomings I love it I love it I love it.

We were sitting at the coffee shop having a drink and I was looking at you as you talked and a huge wave of sheer happiness suddenly took me by storm, overwhelmingly, and I burst into laughter, even moreso at the confused look upon your face at my laughter - and I am happy, so very very happy that I could not help but laugh.

I'm glad it's worked out, I was so scared this morning that it would be the last time I would ever see your eyes again - but I'm glad it's worked out and we're both still here, tired, but refreshed and still crazy over each other.

Yesterday I rode the tiniest little pony at the barn who was a complete prat in the arena but jumped like a Grand Champion out in the showjumping field and I felt funny riding something so small when I'm used to my 15, 16 hand horses. But it was fun, and I think we made a pretty cute sight together. Redonkulously cute! =]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger kuraaku said...
The image of you riding on a tiny horse is very adorable in my mind. X3