Sunday, December 30, 2007; 12:00 AM
everybody wants a Happy Ever After
I finally managed to watch Disney's Enchanted today... and oh, it is so many levels of love! ♥ Seriously the cutest movie I've seen in a long, long time. *^_^* I loved it!! I've now come to the conclusion that I should spend the rest of my days twirling around singing in streets and maybe someday my Prince Charming will come along and catch me if I fall. XD

Because, you know, planting flowers and waiting around in churches for blue-eyed Soldiers to fall through the roof is really, seriously, not quite working out. XD

Being a sappy human being is hard sometimes.

Kinda wonder if there really will be such things as happy endings. I still get that strange, overwhelming feeling of sadness when I look at you sometimes, it's not like I'm not happy or anything, because I am - but oh, the little ways you act sometimes just make me can't help but wonder if this is the one or is there still a different path out there.

Today you said you wanted to leave and I wanted so badly to say "Don't go" or "Take me with you" but I kept silent because love is never selfish. In a few months you will be gone and I will be broken hearted because I would wish you would have chosen to stay with me instead. But love is never selfish and if you want to leave, then I will have to watch you leave in selfless silence.

I guess all girls really do want some sort of wishful fairytale love like the lyrics in songs or poems, and it's sad that there's so little people out there who truly believes in it anymore. Love is never 'cheesy' and it's never 'unnecessary' and there's no such thing as too much love - the sun lights the sky day in, day out for as long as the earth has existed, and never once has the sun said to it, "You owe me one!" That is true love, and it lights up the entire sky.

♥ ♥ ♥

Labels: , ,