Friday, December 21, 2007; 11:46 PM
The Silly Season
It turned out okay and thank goodness. I was worried and wondering what the night would hold but when you picked me up from work and gave me a huge hug I immediately knew it would be okay.

=)

It's all okay now and I'm glad I had some faith in you. I'm glad I didn't have to stagger home alone drunk and crying and I'm glad when you saw me again today you gave me another huge hug and I'm glad that now I feel like this is secure enough to last quite a while. Plus, my parents like you and that's a huge bonus.

In other news, it's been raining like mad nowadays and it's scheduled to thunderstorm again tomorrow - just when I have to work at the barn, ugh. I don't fancy working in hail and thunder and struggling to fit horses into three stables and throwing cloths over bedraggled saddles in the miserable rain.

Almost Christmas and I think this will be a great Christmas if not the best one ever. Sure, for the first time in my life I don't have a tree, and I don't have presents, and I don't have stocking or a turkey or cake - but this year I have you and that's just about the best present I could ever wish for. =)

Labels: ,