Monday, December 17, 2007; 12:31 AM
Sometimes giving so much of myself to you makes me feel like I'm walking into a wall over and over and over again in the hopes that it will break and I will be able to walk through. Most times it feels like it will never break and I am just another idiot waiting on a miracle, but then I reach back into the honeypot and grasp at faint little silver pieces of memories. They keep me going, keep me believing in the hope that the wall will someday break - because a long time ago there was no wall.

And then I try to cheer myself up by thinking something dorkily silly like "What would Naruto do in this situation!?"

It makes me just that little bit happier.

....I hate feeling so down nowadays. It seems lately all I feel is down. What happened to happiness?

Guh, stop wallowing in self-pity. Enough blabbering about my emo-ness. Naruto certainly doesn't do that, hahaha. Sorry guys.