Wednesday, January 16, 2008; 11:51 PM
...I can't remember what I was going to blog about.

Ah, whatever. Anyways, I started a PayPal Dispute claim against a seller who shipped me a wrong item instead of a pretty dress I ordered, much to my indignance because I have been arduously waiting beside my mailbox every day for said dress to arrive. Helas, this seller refuses to reply to my daily harassment of emails, and it seems the same thing has happened to other buyers too, so it's time to take action! I shall not sleep until I get that dress (maybe I will sleep, but not as peacefully har har!) and my money will be worth its while! *goes into ruthless customer mode*

Today I helped McCool clean up and move into his new (bigger! brighter! shinier! private bathroom!) room and did I mention it has a private bathroom? Oh and by the way, it has a private bathroom. I don't know why I'm so thrilled about the prospect of a private bathroom - but he has a private bathroom now! Maybe because I am usually too lazy to drag myself five feet out of the room across the hallway to the bathroom, but now the bathroom is inside the room itself and I don't have to leave the room to go to the bathroom! Hoorah!
I also think this is proof that my laziness has just risen to an all-new high level.

Also, shaking booty together while dusting shelves is quite a fun experience everyone should try, especially when your neighbours are walking their dog past your open window, watching two asses shake in tune to a tropical beat. I think we are too goofy for our own good, but hey - didn't anyone watch Charlie's Angels?? A little booty shaking is good for one's health, especially when done with a tall, handsome companion.

I am back to work at Blinkbonnie this weekend and I can't wait to see all my babies again! Ah my horses how I have missed thee, Midnight my sweet Midnight do you remember me!? I'm sure you do but nvm, I can't wait to go back to work! I also realized that work means I will have to miss Gracie's tupperware party, but sadly, Horses > Tupperware. Seriously.

Our Coffee Bean Fire Twirler also invited me to go salsa dancing with him and his partner! Salsa dancing, well I never! What next, hula-hooping?? I could start busking on the streets of Melbourne and be ~*famous*~. How about salsa dancing and hula-hooping on horseback??

Also, PRIVATE BATHROOM.

Labels: , ,