Tuesday, January 15, 2008; 2:20 PM
BORED BORED BORED ASJASHLKAS
AHHHH FRICKIN HELL.

I WANT TO GO BACK TO UNI.

This is how bored I am. I am so bored I actually WISH I HAD ASSIGNMENTS TO DO RIGHT NOW OMG. OR EXAMS TO STUDY FOR.

WHAT DO PEOPLE DO AFTER THEY GRADUATE!!?? I'M SO BORED.
Sammy says my butt needs to get reacquainted with my chair, BUT I BEG TO DIFFER.

I actually wish I was working at Coffee Bean every day so I don't have to SIT AT HOME ALONE AND BORED LIKE THIS AAAAAHHHH GOING MENTAL NOW KTHX KAHSJLAHSHJSA

I've spent my entire morning turning my computer into a self-made karaoke box BUT RLY HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS KEEP BLEEDIN KEEP KEEP BLEEDIN LOVE I KEEP BLEEDIN I KEEP KEEP BLEEDIN LOVE till my computer explodes???!!!

Doesn't help that it is that time of the month and I am constantly bleeding too, but TOO MUCH INFORMATION THANKS.

AAAHHHHH I WILL PAY A MILLION BUCKS TO WHOEVER CAN TAKE THIS BOREDOM AWAY. I need a manwhore. //random

Labels: