Thursday, January 3, 2008; 7:39 PM
How do you know
Amy Adams was right on mark when she sang :

He'll find a new way to show you
A little bit everyday
That's how you know he loves you
He'll find some way to tell you
With the little things he'll do
That's how you know he's your love
His heart will be yours forever
Something everyday will show
That's how you know he's yours

Today McCool showed up at work to see me despite having to rush to the city straightaway, just so he could return my watch and bracelet I left at his place yesterday. 5 seconds of seeing his face is much better than nothing! :D
Yesterday McCool let me sit on his lap all day long even though his tummy was hurting and his inenr thighs were sore.
The day before he walked me to the bus stop and offered me his jacket for the cold even though he was cold himself and the couch indoors was definitely a snugglier place to be.
He never wears tank tops outside, and I mentioned he should, and now he wears them so much more often out.

All the little things. =) That's how I know he loves me! Damn your charming powers, McCool!! *shakes fist*

Labels: ,