Friday, January 18, 2008; 11:23 PM
I've been happy lately
Tonight is one of those nights where I feel like I have a lot to write about, but I don't know what to write about.

With the amount of times I've typed, deleted, typed again and pressed Ctrl+Z I think I could've been able to travel to Somalia and back.

It's also one of those nights whereby I feel like I should get really drunk and black out on someone's sofa in some dingy room somewhere.

I'm glad the Fire Twirler will be working with me on Monday because I think I need someone right now who will listen, non-judgmentally, non-selfishly, and just let me say everything I want to say, even if I want to sit down and talk for hours. Struggling with oneself's inner voices can be a tiring battle. Life can be one big, long wait. You never really know what you're waiting for, and you never really know when the wait is over but what's important is that you hold on to yourself throughout it all - the good and the bad, you've got to love yourself and you've got to respect yourself and no matter what you think, always remember the most important thing is what you feel.

Take a breath and close my eyes. Tomorrow is another day and it will be just as euphorically happy as all these past few days, just don't lose yourself, don't lose yourself honey.

Oh crap, I think I am falling for you all over again, and is it possible to fall in love twice with the same person?

Labels: , ,