Monday, March 24, 2008; 11:29 PM
Far out, it's things like this that make me so mad!

Let's just say it's not my position to disclose what happened, but a friend of mine got into a horrible predicament and - oh god - UGHH UGH UGH this world is so messed up it's not funny. Where's the justice system?! Justice my arse, there's no justice in this whole affair at all!

Discrimination against gays and lesbians and discrimination against age needs to STOP.

How can any human do this to another human and feel no remorse or guilt at all!? It's inhumane! Oh lord, I hope she'll be okay. IT'S SO UNJUST and I am so powerless to do anything to change but but - this world needs to change, this world needs to change right now and I want to do anything in my power to change the world.

UGH I can't stand the unjust that's going on!! It needs to STOP!!!

Labels: