Monday, April 21, 2008; 9:20 PM
21 on the 21st
I am 21 now - no longer a child though I feel no more of an adult.

Nevertheless, it's been a wonderful two days, with my friends surprising the "living poo poo" out of me with a surprise BBQ party last night, complete with a vast plethora of gifts I've been lusting after. I don't think I need to say it again, but I love all my friends. Also now I have a Rinoa to go with my Squall figurine and they look very cosy together on my computer desk, not to mention a huge My Little Pony staring at me from the foot of my bed. MJY revealed to me all the planning and thought that went into the surprise for me, McCool even went as far as blindfolding me whilst everyone else hastily decorated the venue. I suspected something was up, but my suspicions died when MJY said he forgot his gym gloves and had to go get them, and the next thing I know there was a great volley of people - almost everyone from Uni - throwing heaploads of confetti at me and yelling Happy Birthday! Omg, you gaiz. Such great actors, graah! ILU all. I was also really glad to be with McCool when the clock struck midnight and he leaned down and kissed me. =)

The highlight of the lot, however was today, when McCool showed up at my doorstep. After waiting for many futile hours, I had resigned myself to the fact that he wasn't going to show up, so when he actually did, I started to cry. I sat down on my chair whilst he handed me several small gifts from his mother and his sister, and a little perfume bottle from himself.
Then he knelt down in front of me and pulled out a little blue box from his pocket. I just stared at him as he slowly opened it to reveal three beautiful rings, adorned with Swarovski crystals and patterns of the stars and moons on it.

"Because you always stare at the stars and the night sky, you know - Scorpio and all that," said he with that boyish grin.

And then because I'm such a girl - I started crying again. Out of happiness and shock, of course - and all I could do was hug him while I cried like such a girl. We sat/stood there hugging for such a long time while he laughed and told me he loves me and ugh - of course that makes me cry even more! He got all flustered and told me not to be sad but I couldn't say anything in reply because I was so happy gah ajhdajdsakh it was wonderful. After he left, the first thing I did was to take a photo and show off the bling bling to my best friend, MJY! He was all "OMG did you cry!" and I was all "OMG yes of course I did!" and he was all "OMG I knew it! I would cry too!"

What a wonderful day. Frickin' A - I wanna relive that moment again when he slipped the ring on my finger. It could be a $5 ring from the dollar store and I would still cry. Best birthday ever indeed! 1000 out of ten!

Boys sdhaksldajsdhkasd they can be so unbelievably sweet. Sometimes you just wanna huggle 'em to death! <3 *^______^*

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:
OpenID cerulean88 said...
so happy that you had a great birthday =) and omg he did such a sweet thing for you!! *ish jealous* hehe nevertheless~ are you going to make another weird picture drama again now that Squall is reunited with his Rinoa?? XDD

Blogger Yin said...
=) Yay, thanks tweez! Haha, I did want to take some photos - I am lacking in inspiration and a decent camera however. XD Maybe when I'm in a cracky mood I'll do it.

OpenID cerulean88 said...
you MUST!! =D i love that last one...which was like last year? XD It's gonna be awesome i just know it!! ^^ anyways i've taken care of the drama at my end and i'm feeling sooo good~~ and just liberated ;) hope yours has already been sorted out >__<