Wednesday, May 7, 2008; 9:23 PM
Tori Karaage Ramen
McCool bought me a little robot chicky to keep me company! It is so cute and chirpes ever so cutely when I speak to it! McCool has christened him 'Tori' but because it sounds too much like food, I call him 'Chipu'. I just hope that the dog doesn't eat it by mistake.

Anyways, meme time because there's not much else to say! Ganked from wish_spirit on LJ :

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Yin
2. Mei Yin
3. Princess? That would be nice.

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. yin-chan
2. dominique871
3. magicha104 (...don't ask.)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My eyes
2. My wrists (I heart tiny wrists.)
3. My collar bone

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My fingers (they're too pudgy! D:)
2. My boobs (get bigger plz.)
3. My legs (they need to be longer! GROW, dammit!)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Chinese
2. Chinese
3. Swedish (srzly.)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Insects (including spiders, roaches and anything bearing resemblance)
2. Being alone
3. Sharp objects

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Rings =3
2. comfy undies
3. hugs ♥

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Jeans
2. old fuzzy cardigan
3. ring from mccool =3

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. James Morrisson
2. Michelle Branch
3. Britney Spears (lulz, but srzly.)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love and the ability to LOL together (lolz are important! its true.)
2. Respect and devotion towards one another
3. Good sex (yes yes, it DOES matter! very much.)

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I'm gay.
2. I love to eat fish.
3. I've kicked horse poop at someone before.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Hair omg.
2. Smile.
3. Physical fitness. (i dun like boys that sit on their arses eating Maccas all day long, sorryz.)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Horse riding and everything horse-related.
2. Cuddling with McCool, especially when it rains.
3. Taking a walk through a park or nature reserve.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go horse riding
2. Paint something.
3. McCool.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Artist / illustrator
2. Horse riding instructor. =(
3. Teacher

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Japan
2. The beach!! ♥ (...need...must...go..)
3. Tibet / Mongolia

THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Aerith ♥ (LOL but I am a geek, live with it.)
2. Juliette
3. Julian

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Travel the world!! See everything!! Meet everyone!!
2. Own a horse and dog.
3. Get married.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I don't fart in public. (Or in front of anyone, period.)
2. I spend way too much on clothes I don't need! (Note : broke and unemployed)
3. Cute boys, pretty sparkly stuff and ponies attract my attention. (Note : sometimes I Squee.)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. Sometimes I can't be bothered to shave my pitts if I'm not going out.
2. I own less clothes than my boyfriend / brother / cousin / friend / relative.
3. I wear the same pair of shoes for years until they break beyond all hope.

Labels: ,