Sunday, January 25, 2009; 1:07 PM
Viens plutôt contre moi !
Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I just had a very relaxing weekend, staying at home in Pjs, surfing Ohnotheydidnt (my guilty pleasure - and Oprah's too!), eating chips and singing at the top of my lungs karaoke style to cheesy, old-school Backstreet Boys and N*Sync songs, simply because I have the whole house to myself!

If there's ever a miracle cure for broken hearts and shitty lives, self-karaoke would be it.

Also, it's been way too long since I've been able to listen to cheesy love songs and watch chick flicks and endure sights of happy couples without wanting to commit Seppuku - that I think it's quite a bit of a miracle that I can belt out "This I Promise You" without the slightest hint of heartache! Mmm, progress. Loves it!

I think it's safe to kiss those tearful, lonely nights goodbye. Bye bye bbs of the miserable past, you no longer bother me! 100% recovery? I think so!

It is a matter of my opinion that all songs sound better in French, for example I have just recently discovered the very sassy number Je Ne Parle Pas Français by Girls Aloud (Youtube it!) and I think I will learn French just from listening to this song on repeat. Lest by some fortunate incident I someday shack up with a very smexxy French guy, at least I'll be able to say "I can't speak French but you can french me anyday, bb!"
Just two days ago I was discussing the intriguing subject of hot French men with my co-worker - because hot French men are so relevant to work! - and my co-worker promptly informed me that all French men are skeevy, scruffy, dirty pervs. I beg to differ, because clearly he has never laid eyes on the beauty that is Gaspard Ulliel, whom once again, Ohnotheydidnt has introduced to me. I now live in a disillusioned world where all French guys look and sound like Gaspard Ulliel. And if I have a future lover, I will list a new criteria whereby French is mandatory in the bedroom. Also, Gaspard Ulliel, Gaspard Ulliel, Gaspard Ulliel. I think he is my new favourite Google Search term.

Here Gaspard, have my ~bedroom eyes~.



Tonight, I go back to my brother's place to have a steamboat reunion dinner with Mum. I'm quite looking forward to it because - well, hello - Steamboat! Yumm. No doubt mum will have my favourite beef tendon balls - those are the shiz!

Anyways, hooray for change and hope and optimism etc etc! Watching that First Dance between Obama and Michelle made me bawl my eyes out and want to throw my shoe at the screen before, because I have been turned into a bitter and cynical bitch about love, but now I think I'm okay with it. In fact, now I'm determined that someday I will have that too! Yes I will!

For now I will go and keep singing screeching songs at the top of my lungs, hoping that the neighbour doesn't come knocking and tell me to shut my big pie hole.

Much loves!

all gifs from Ohnotheydidnt. <3

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
[url=http://www.win7license.com]cheap windows 7 key[/url] "For really artistic effects," says Bil, "you can even try positioning the main subject partially outside of the frame.". http://www.win8activationkey.com Bzwhcqixm [url=http://www.windows7pro.co.uk]http://www.windows7pro.co.uk[/url]
rygszc 742075 [url=http://www.robesenligne.com/]robe bal de promo[/url] 821033 [url=http://www.vestidostienda.com/]vestido de novia de largo[/url]