Sunday, March 29, 2009; 11:26 PM
Shameless Plug : ClickClockCulture
I finally had a nice, relaxing weekend - after a long week of mind-numbing (and ass-numbing) work. It came as a little bit of dismay when Elly came up and asked me to work on a photoshoot on our joint blog - ClickClockCulture - and the catch was that she wanted to be ready to go in the wee hours of the morning.

So I bid a tearful farewell to my sleep-in Saturday and we traipsed our way tot he the Royal Botanic Gardens for a themed fashion photoshoot.


If you like what you see and would like to see more photos of the very stylish Elly, do head on over to ClickClockCulture and add it to your bookmarks! =)

In other news, I am completely dreading the thought of going back to work tomorrow morning - really, really need to get my clothing label - Midnight Ink - up and running soon so I can quit this humdrum job! I need some motivation! Tell me guys, would you buy some cool animal-print design t-shirts to wear? I really hope this business venture will work out in my favour. =[

Labels: