Monday, March 16, 2009; 3:45 PM
Too Much for a Monday
Growing up and having friends who are mostly boys means that I have become very much desensitized to the countless (and sometimes tasteless) sexual jokes and remarks - I'm shocked that I'm not shocked at the amount of vulgarity I have been exposed to throughout my adolescent years!

However, my ultimately pervert co-worker seems to raise the bar to a whole new level sometimes, especially given that we are in a workplace. A daily ritual of exchanging filthy jokes is routine between us on every single working day, but to wake up on an early Monday morning to this following exchange?

Co-worker : My thighs are sore.

Me : WHAT FROM.

Co-worker : A long, sweaty, satisfying session of s--

Co-worker : Get your mind out of the gutter!

Co-worker : Soccer.

Co-worker : And btw, her thighs are usually sore, not mine.

Me : Omg I so did not need to know that.

Me : My wisdom teeth are bothering me.

Co-worker : Oh no, you need to get them removed.

Me : Shit, what if it impairs my awesome ability to blow---

Me : ---bubbles.

Co-worker : Oh, good one!

Sometimes... I really really wonder about my workplace.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Theresia said...
hahahaha there's nothing wrong with having those cracky people around with you! XDD