Thursday, April 2, 2009; 9:29 AM
This guy are sick
So what is with this new Lady GaGa song? I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about - it's all over the radio airwaves. Something about a disco stick of some sort. It's unbelievable catchy, although I really am not a fan of Lady GaGa.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

The damned tune has been on repeat in my head all day long and it's driving me nuts! The radio DJ said it was a pogo stick, and not a disco stick - which does make a bit more sense, because well, don't you kinda bounce on a pogo stick? What the heck is a disco stick anyway? Oh Lady GaGa, I see what you did there!
But when I first heard this song, the line that made my ears really go WHAT was :

Don't think too much
Just bust that dick

Excuse me, WHAT? Did I hear that right??? I almost died laughing. I probably misheard, but that is exactly what it sounds like to me! Omg, isn't that a bit too much to be playing at 9 in the morning?! They go to such great lengths to censor If-You-Seek-Amy, but not for busting that dick? Oh dear.

Yes, I realize that was a little pointless. I'm simply fighting the warriors of boredom at work, so that excuses me for everything.

Labels: , , , ,